This is an INTERNAL ONLY position open to current Coach Operator Instructors
Coach Operator Instructor Leads are responsible for directing, prioritizing and overseeing the daily activity of coach operator instructors and coach operator trainees as assigned. The conduct curriculum development, e-learning, refresher courses for operators, training programs for new hire operators. They assure that the quality of classroom training provided is sufficient to properly convey information to attendees by conducting training or through monitoring of coach operator instruction staff. The Coach Operator Instructor Lead functions as a “working position” with the expectation that as necessary, they will lead and/or assist in the fulfillment of work assignments and projects in order to meet company goals and objectives.
Two positions are being hired with a term lasting through 2018, and likely extended through 2019.
1. Participation in prioritizing, planning and scheduling the department's Coach Operator Instructors for:
2. Acts as a liaison for the Assistant Manager of Coach Operator Instruction when mentoring and monitoring Coach Operator Academy participants (COIs and COTs)
3. Monitor and report staff work performance for quality and productivity
4. Makes recommendations to the Assistant Manager of Coach Operator Instruction to ensure that all assigned staff are correctly and properly trained, equipped and able to complete each assigned task in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
5. Answer staff questions, solve problems and report the need for corrective action.
6. Monitor and report staff work performance for quality and productivity, providing the Assistant Manager of Coach Operator Instruction with data related to staffing needs, to meet needs, efficacy of programs and processes in reaching division goals.
7. Review staff time cards, vacation and absence requests and other company forms for completeness and accuracy for final Assistant Manager of Coach Operator Instruction approval.
8. Conducts curriculum development for training coach operators, Coach Operator Trainees and other staff.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.